3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
- We are currently seeking a Factory Manager for our facility in Pasadena, Texas. This is a hands on role in a small, innovative 3 production line facility with approximately 75 employees running various SKUs. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Overall responsibility for total facility performance and metrics for this bottling and distribution facility
- Spending time on the floor engaging with employees and overseeing plant operations
- Responsible for P&L and customer satisfaction performance for the facility
- Creating and maintaining a cohesive team of leaders and providing coaching and development
- Serving as factory champion for national safety and quality programs and initiatives
- Creating and maintaining a positive work environment for all employees
- Leading and facilitating Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) and an upcoming Total Performance Management (TPM) implementation
- Building effective relationships with other plant leaders and corporate team members
- Ensuring compliance of operations with company policy and all Federal, State and local regulations
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain or related field; Masters a plus
- 10 or more years of relevant experience in manufacturing, including career progression and cross functional assignments and 5 or more years serving as a department manager to a team of leaders and employees.
- Consumer products goods industry experience required, prior food or beverage preferred
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing operations, warehousing, and distribution
- In-depth understanding of production support functions including budgeting, planning, safety, quality and human resources.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ERP systems such as SAP
- Ability to inspire passion and commitment and lead and facilitate operational and cultural change initiatives
- Demonstrated track record at building a cohesive team and creating a positive work environment
- Prior experience leading, coaching and developing a team and delivering performance metrics through others
- Continuous improvement experience, specifically Six Sigma, Lean or TPM
- Exceptional communication, relationship building and formal presentation skills
- Demonstrates and models a high degree of honesty, integrity and personal character
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Factory Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly