hat will I be doing?
As European Treasury
help to drive and deliver exceptional results for our European business as you:
- Assist in developing cash flow reporting capabilities and models in the European region.
- Support the Treasury Manager with the budgeting & forecasting process for European Treasury.
- Own and Manage the documentation for European Intercompany loans and fullfill the reporting requirements as directed by the Treasury Manager.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis for projects within the Tax & Treasury function.
- Support the daily cash management processes in Europe.
- Prepare Balance sheet forecasts for review by the Treasury Manager.
- Compile reports and scorecards to monitor the performance of Treasury objectives.
- Support process improvement projects in cash handling space (auto-sweeping, SEPA, SWIFT, TWS, auto-matching).
What do I need to demonstrate?
- Pursuing a degree program or equivalent, ideally with a strong Finance element.
- An appreciation and theoretical knowledge of Treasury related areas such as foreign exchange, cash flow, loans, hedging strategies etc., (preferred).
- A basic understanding of P&Ls, Balance sheets and cash flow levers.
- PC Literacy including a good working knowledge of Excel.
- Communication skills and an appreciation of intercultural awareness
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.