Research and Development Lead
Our client, a growing food manufacturing company located in the GTA is looking for a Research and Development Lead to join their growing team. In this role you will be responsible for leading the development process. If you are looking to join an industry leader offering career stability and progression, apply now!
Research and Development Lead Responsibilities:
- Managing the new product development processes.
- Making improvements to existing products.
- Working closely with internal and external partners, including identifying, vetting and developing supplier and customer relationships.
- Leading a team of innovation professionals, including food technologists and technicians.
- Manage continuous improvements as well as developing and refining new processes, programs and platforms to ensure that the company is staying on trend and profitable.
- Maintain laboratory record, reports, tables and product information.
- Food science degree or related discipline
- 3+ years’ R&D experience in the food manufacturing sector required
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an outstanding benefit/pension program.
To express your interest please submit a word version of your resume today. Be sure to include some career accomplishments and highlights. We look forward to hearing from you!
More jobs like this
- $80k - $100k Food Science/Laboratory jobs in Scarborough
- $80k - $100k General Management jobs in Scarborough
- $80k - $100k Manufacturing / Production / Operations jobs in Scarborough
- $80k - $100k Quality Assurance / Hygiene jobs in Scarborough
- $80k - $100k Research and Development jobs in Scarborough