E-Health Incubator Medical Lead
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a Medical Lead for our E-Health Innovation Incubator, based in NYC/NJ. In this position you will provide expert input in the design, validation and implementation of digital technologies in the area of E-Health for NHSc globally. Experience as a healthcare provider is required. This position is a critical member of the E-Health Innovation Incubator team, whose main goal is to develop and pilot new projects focusing on digital-enabled services, novel devices/diagnostics, data management and analytics, and business model innovation.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Support the development and execution of digital health strategies and business plans for Nestle Health Science (NHSc)
• Provide medical, clinical and scientific input in the landscape assessment, including opportunity valuation, fit and potential benefits
• Develop in-depth understanding of the patient journey, medical needs and opportunities in customized product/service solutions.
• Provide input on the development process of E-Health opportunities including the linkages between discovery, research, medical, clinical and commercial functions
• Engage with cross-functional teams, customers and stakeholders to develop solution profile, new business concepts and prototypes
• Develop medical and clinical development plans driven by intended use (claims) and value propositions.
• Collaborate closely with internal and external partners to pilot new concepts and ensure strong clinical and medical support for successful execution
• Ensure that all procedures are fulfilling legal and regulatory requirements. Organize management of serious adverse events.
• Oversee market test design, execution and communication, translate test results into credible and impactful communications and support the evaluation and dissemination of test results
• Recommend protocols/procedures for the application of product/services in the markets
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Advanced medical or nursing degree is required
• Practical experience as healthcare provider with direct patient contact
• Deep understanding of health care delivery models and stakeholders
• Basic expertise in late stage and real world clinical trials
• Current knowledge of scientific and medical trends in healthcare delivery, nutrition and metabolism
• International perspective and mindset is required
• Experience in startup organizations driving product/services from idea to launch highly desirable
• Experience in Digital Health is a plus
• Inquisitive, self-starter with high energy, with autonomy and sense of urgency
• Tenacity, passion and ability to take the lead in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
• Effectively collaborate with and lead cross-functional team members in developing and executing the new product/service pipeline
• Strong project management skills with flexibility and focus
• Track record with keeping projects on track and delivering measurable results
• Ability to operate effectively within an entrepreneurial and science-driven company environment.
• Knowledge of relationship building with external partners and cross-functional internal teams to execute clinical development programs.
• Demonstrated expertise in written in verbal communication necessary in clinical development including: protocols, clinical reports, regulatory submission documents and peer-reviewed publications.
• Matrix and network management experience, with excellent communication and influencing skills.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in nutrition therapy and health management. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a broad mix of capabilities - from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
Apply for E-Health Incubator Medical Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly