5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is an exciting role for a talented HR professional! Our client is a leading food company supplying a wide range of tasty products all across the US. They are now seeking to hire a talented HR Coordinator to join their dynamic HR team at their facility located in the Missouri state region.
The HR Coordinator will respond to a variety of Human Resources related questions and assist the operation providing timely advice. We are looking for a real business partner with a hands-on attitude!.
Main responsibilities of this role will include:
1) Work with the HR Manager and the management team to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on human resources matters
2) Perform recruitment and selection processes in accordance with company standards to ensure that plant staffing needs are met.
3) Implement training programs and concomitant career development plans that support business plans.
4) Ensure compliance of employment law as well as federal, state and local regulations
5) Support the implementation of Health and Safety programs, complete forms and conduct investigations as needed.
The successful candidate will bring at least 3 years' experience as a Human Resources business partner in manufacturing environments - food industry experience will be preferred but not essential. Strong communicational skills with the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels is expected for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your resume in Word format and don't forget to include your major achievements in it.
Apply for HR Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly