Account Sales Representative
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé.
Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé
is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It's another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You've no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to work for a leader in the consumer packaged goods industry?
Does a competitive salary and uncapped incentive structure appeal to you? Do you enjoy working in an environment where team work and work ethic are valued?
Look no further, our Account Sales Representative (ASR) is the position for you!
What is an Account Sales Representative?
The Account Sales Representative plays a key role in helping us grow our direct delivery customer base through face-to-face selling to commercial prospects. The ASR presents and sells our product line (water, dispensers, case goods, filtration systems, cups, coffee, etc.) with emphasis on features, benefits and value. This is a high-activity, process-focused, cold calling position.
What is a typical day like as an Account Sales Representative?
Report to local office to develop daily/weekly plans to sell the ReadyRefresh by Nestlé Portfolio in specific geo codes, follow up on customer leads and activity preparation. The rest of the day you will spend in your assigned territory acquiring sales from small to mid-size businesses.
What's in it for me?
Many sales opportunities on the market advertise earning potential as the #1 attraction. We offer you more here at Nestle Waters North America. Our Account Sales Representative career offers a lot of other great perks you can enjoy to include but not limited to:
- the ability to work both independently in a field based role and as part of a team also
- the use of technology and tools to help optimize your selling activity and provide company approved digital sales collateral
- paid on the job training, basic skill building and sales technique training to ensure your set up for success to meet your sales goals
- an environment where teamwork collaboration is encouraged for mentorship opportunities and celebration of daily and weekly sales wins
- a culture that offers structured selling approaches, but embraces people who like to incorporate some autonomy in to their sales activities
- a sales career that doesn't lock you down to a desk or to a retail store space
The Total Package
- Competitive base salary with uncapped incentive structure
- Monthly Transportation Allowance
- Monthly Fuel Card
- Performance based Merit increases
Comprehensive benefits package which includes:
medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and paid holidays
Successful Candidates Will Possess
• Minimum of 1 year sales experience (retail, insides sales, customer service, admissions, field sales, or promotional sales) preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills
• Energetic and persistent (do not take no for an answer)
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high energy environment
• Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
Bachelor's degree preferred, High School diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
Valid driver's license
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Account Sales Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly