Gourmet Key Account Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. We are looking for Gourmet Key Account Manager in Switzerland (CH) for Zurich (CHWP). Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 10'000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
We are hiring for a Key Account Manager for our Head office in Zurich
The overall objective is to maximize revenue of the accounts and develop and implement a strategic plan to reach the revenue targets. Build up a strong relationship on all client levels in order to influence client decision.
Supports, participates, contributes and executes Key Account management with a regional scope through guidance of the sales team in order to contribute together with the Trade Marketer to meet functional short, medium & long term commercial & strategical objectives.
- Operate as the single point of contact for any and all matters specific to the defined customer's portfolio. Managing communication internally and externally. Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively leads a strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a pre-defined period.
- Create promotions, flyers, trade magazine advertising for accounts
- Communicate regularly the progress of customer specific projects to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and grow opportunities within the portfolio and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth. Control of customer-specific indicators and introducing individual corrective measures
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis. Further ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Create client specific offers for new and existing sales opportunities to drive growth and margin and meet the financial objectives
- Creation of client specific recipes and applications in order to support end user
- Coordination of deliveries, invoices and claims
- Development of new client specific products and recipes in order to match client needs
- Request pricing for products and set up contracts with clients
- Build strong relationship in order to identify sales opportunities and influence buying decisions
- Degree in Business Administration, Sales professional or Sales Manager
- At least 3years of previous experience in Account Management
- Experience of the Swiss FMCG, strong project management skills
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Languages D,F, and E
- Good SAP and MS Office knowledge
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
Apply for Gourmet Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly