Costing Manager (Factory Finance)
Support the Factory Controller as a trusted co-pilot within the Factory Leadership Team (vision, organization, practices, initiatives/projects) on a day to day as well as on a long term strategic view. Provide financial leadership by supplying plant and corporate management accurate and timely financial data, as well as analysis and recommended actions to identify and correct inefficient operations resulting in lower operating costs. Ensure sound costing in adherence to financial legal requirements and NAS. Develop team of direct reports as co-pilots to Local Committees, driving cost out of the factory using NCE and Lean tools.
1. Challenge assumptions in seeking cost improvements in factory. Seek for and support cost improvement opportunities, be an active contributor to improvement projects and initiatives validate and review proposed savings. Partner with Engineering to manage costs and review capital proposals.
2. Compile reporting of actuals (including organizing and overseeing timeliness and accuracy of period-end close, and promoting ownership of data at source); and dynamic forecasts for the factory; ensure transparency of this process; follow up and monitoring of progress to close gaps, ensuring Nestle financial policies, Accounting Standards and Costing Standards are followed
3. Participate in business planning; prepare and coordinate the factory budget with factory management; Perform revisions or simulations if needed. Work with team members to develop new product costing in accordance with costing standards.
4. Coach and develop the cost specialist personnel as individuals and as a team, including career and succession planning using TPMS tools.
5. Ensure full transparency of costs and financial impact to the organization of major or strategic decisions relating to the factory
This position reports to the Factory Controller.
Team of following : Cost Specialists
Conversion of sites cost budget.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
B.S. Degree in accounting, or other finance degree or equivalent.
Minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing facility. Communication, leadership and planning skills.
Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience.
Ability to communicate to all audiences within the organization.
Leadership experience with direct and indirect reporting relationships.
Accomplished planning skills.
Aptitude with financial systems.