(Hot Beverage) Technician Field Service
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nestlé Professional Beverages is the recognized leading provider in the non-carbonated dispensed beverage category in Foodservice, providing quality beverages through innovative dispensers, supported by a world class service organization.
Perform on-site installation, service, preventative maintenance, site surveys, repair and service on a variety of beverage dispensing equipment at customer locations and facilities. Provide customer support activities for equipment. Serve as on-site customer contact on technical and service related problems. Instruct customers in proper use and operation of equipment. Assure highest level of customer satisfaction and drink quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive dispatched service calls via dispatcher, cell phone, voice mail or other company methods and ensure prompt response.
- Perform dispatched service calls, diagnose and repair reported service issues and all other problems encountered, perform a quality drink check (ratio/brix, temperature and taste). Assess if equipment can be repaired or make recommendations for replacement.
- Perform preventative maintenance as needed.
- Train customers in maintaining equipment as required. Report any misuse of equipment to supervisor.
- Follow up with account until call is completed and update manager/supervisor, other technicians and dispatcher as necessary to assure customer satisfaction.
- Close out all calls on hand held or with dispatch, upon completion in a timely manner.
- Report all service activities accurately on hand held or invoice/service orders at the completion of every call. Complete and submit all other pertinent information required by supervisor/manager in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate parts and equipment inventories. Maintain specified levels on hand as required.
- Responsible for keeping vehicle clean and organized inside and out and scheduling routine vehicle maintenance.
- Operate and manage company issued vehicle, tools and equipment in accordance to company guidelines.
- Perform receipt of goods for direct shipped parts.
- Support dispatcher in routing and prioritization of calls as needed.
- Travel throughout the region to assist with other projects as necessary.
- Act as liaison between manager and sales team keeping them informed and updated regarding customer concerns.
- Identify areas of opportunities (i.e., flavor changes, new product additions, competitive presence, etc.) as it relates to customer concerns and customer growth activities. Communicate opportunities to manager and sales cross-functional partners as necessary.
- Understanding and completion of all applicable safety programs and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required. Technical school certification preferred.
- Prior beverage, refrigeration, plumbing and electronic experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license with less than 2 moving violations.
- Basic mechanical aptitude required.
- Must have the ability to apply basic skills and techniques to perform tasks and resolve routine questions and problems.
- Must have basic computer and data equipment skills.
- Flexibility to work on call shifts, weekends and varying work schedules.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
Apply for (Hot Beverage) Technician Field Service
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly