Global Regulatory Scientist
6 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is a leading global food company, supplying a wide range of exciting and tasty products to an impressive portfolio of blue-chip customers. As part of their exciting expansion plans, they are now seeking to hire a talented Regulatory Scientist for their Kentucky plant to carry out a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Working with engineering, plant staff, sales and QA to commercialize concept recipes that fit customer criteria, and conform to FDA and USDA standards for labeling
- Process development; taking the new product from the test lab, into the factory and onto a finished product
- Working with clients to develop new and exciting products
- Working with QA, Production, Engineering, Sales and Finance to develop process/product improvements that result in product quality improvements and cost savings.
- Resolve and provide regulatory expertise for internal or external issues and initiate corrective action for products developed
- Assist in packaging specifications and product launches
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be a university graduate in Food Science (or related discipline) and have at least 2+ years R&D experience in the Laboratory or Food industry
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and the chance to grow their career with an international food company.
Apply for Global Regulatory Scientist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly