Global Regulatory Scientist
Our client is a leading global food company, supplying a wide range of exciting and tasty products to an impressive portfolio of blue-chip customers. As part of their exciting expansion plans, they are now seeking to hire a talented Regulatory Scientist for their Kentucky plant to carry out a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Working with engineering, plant staff, sales and QA to commercialize concept recipes that fit customer criteria, and conform to FDA and USDA standards for labeling
- Process development; taking the new product from the test lab, into the factory and onto a finished product
- Working with clients to develop new and exciting products
- Working with QA, Production, Engineering, Sales and Finance to develop process/product improvements that result in product quality improvements and cost savings.
- Resolve and provide regulatory expertise for internal or external issues and initiate corrective action for products developed
- Assist in packaging specifications and product launches
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be a university graduate in Food Science (or related discipline) and have at least 2+ years R&D experience in the Laboratory or Food industry
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and the chance to grow their career with an international food company.