Director of Manufacturing
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client, an industry leading food manufacturer, is currently seeking a talented hands-on Director of Manufacturing to manage, direct and coordinate overall plant operations in there Wisconsin location.
In this role you will be reporting to the Senior VP of Manufacturing, the responsibilities will include but are not limited to the proposal and establishment of manufacturing procedures; OEE and schedule compliance; employee hiring and training; continuous improvement and ensuring both product quality and a safe work environment.
- Development of manufacturing plan and establishment of procedures to ensure high standards of manufacturing operations, OEE and schedule compliance.
- Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
- Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
- Partners with Quality and Safety directors to ensure quality and safety.
- Leads manufacturing Lean and Continuous Improvement efforts.
Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering a MUST, MBA is a plus 5 plus years’ experience managing a food production facility Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities as evidenced direct reports’ growth and career success Quantifiable evidence of process improvement and reducing production costs
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation & human resources)
To apply for this role please submit your resume, including career accomplishments, in word format today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Apply for Director of Manufacturing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly