Financial Analyst (Capital)
Foods people love. The life beyond what you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and Northeast Ohio, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area is consistently ranked as one of the most affordable and livable regions in the US? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
This position is responsible for supporting the Capital Manager in all activities related to capital planning, budgeting, purchasing and forecasting.
The role includes but is not limited to; Capital Budget Cycle, Project Request Forms, Capital Investment Requests, MBS, Monthly Reporting, Special Charges, Post Project Evaluations and ongoing continuous Process Improvements
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY OUTPUTS
• Capital Budget Cycle - Review, validate, analyse and consolidate the CIB, AFE forms and the other required documentation for the capital budget process. Prepare presentation schedules and breakdown details (by groups, categories and projects) on the Capital Budget Process. Work with Corporate Engineering to consolidate and ensure that the Capital Budget in CIAT system ties to the CIB submitted by factories.
• Project Request Forms- Update and modify changes to the Combined Capital forms upcoming budget cycle as needed to reflect any accounting changes, Vevey requirements, strategy views, etc. Incorporate ZAMS template requirement into the Combined Capital Forms.
• Capital Investment Requests - Manage all related documents and perform role as SharePoint administrator for the Capital Team Room.
• MBS - Review, validate, analyse and consolidate the MBS submitted by the factories and functions. Prepare presentation schedules and breakdown details on the MBS. Complete template requirements by product category. Complete the ZAMS templates. Maintain multi-functional template use for both the MBS and CIB for the NUSA, Nestlé Professional and Nestlé Canada Inc.
• Monthly Reporting - Prepare and consolidate Monthly Actual Capital expenditure, Est. Current Year total Expenditure, Est. Final Total Expenditure, and Special Charge -Actual YTD Capital Expenditure, Special Charge - Est. Current Yr. Total Expenditure for NUSA and Nestlé Professional factories. Participate in Engineering's Monthly Capital Expenditure review meetings obtain insight on changes to files, reporting, and business direction from Engineering's point of view, and project status.
• Special Charges - Improve forecasting of Special Charges using CIAT, COPA and Monthly Actual Capital expenditure reports, track the full year estimates against what is planned / approved.
• Post Project Evaluations - Plan which closed capital projects will require a PPE to be performed, set up the standardized templates, establish timeline, and communicate to stakeholders. Review, validate and analyse required documentation for determining the success of the capital project. Consolidated the results of the PPEs completed, prepare power point summaries.
• Process Improvements - Continuously review all Capital related processes and work closely with the Capital Manager and Engineering Team / Key Stakeholders to drive process improvements and eliminate waste.
BASIC / ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
• BA/BS with major or minor in Accounting or Finance, or BA/BS degree with coursework up to and including intermediate accounting
• Must be willing to travel to a limited extent
• Minimum of 18 months experience in Accounting/Finance
SPECIALIZATION / EXPERTISE
• CPA, CMA/CFM preferred
• Food industry experience preferred
• Willingness to relocate for career advancement
Nestle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment. All candidates must apply online at Nestleusacareers.com