2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- A Maintenance Mechanic installs, maintains, and repairs machines, equipment, physical structures, piping and electrical systems within the plant.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment to detect malfunction.
- Work with operators and other mechanics to troubleshoot problems.
- Initiate preventative maintenance and complete scheduled PMs in a timely manner.
- Track all work orders through AMM
- Initiate continuous improvement projects to improve line efficiency
- Reduce technical downtime in the factory by responding to calls and fixing problems with a sense of urgency.
- Other duties assigned.
- Previous maintenance experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must observe good manufacturing practices (GMPs)
- Must follow safety rules and procedures.
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week on an assigned shift with some daily overtime and weekend overtime.
- Good interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or GED required.
Apply for Maintenance Mechanic
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly