Junior Brand Activation Manager Verival
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you keen to broaden your horizon, chart new territory, and take on responsibility? Do you already have experience in social media, marketing, trade marketing or sales with strong skills in project management? Then its the perfect time to join Kellogg.
Having pooled some of our central functions at our new Northern European headquarters in the heart of Hamburg
, we are driving growth for our top brands such as CORN FLAKES, FROSTIES and PRINGLES across 22 countries.
And we are well positioned for further growth - with all the opportunities this holds for you and for our company.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Welcome to our Brand Activation Team Northern Europe
You will play an active role in amplifying and executing strong activation programs for our brands. At the interface between regional sales management, commercial strategy and brand marketing, you will manage the BTL activation programs in Northern Europe and secure delivery in accordance with local market timings and needs including coordination of sell-in materials. You will be also responsible for managing agencies and the related budget
In this role, you will be part of an international team of 7 people and report directly to the Senior Brand Activation Manager for Northern Europe.
Your creativity and outstanding instinct for commercial trends will become a key asset to the team, as will your tenacity when it comes to inspiring and influencing key decision-makers.
What do I need to demonstrate?
Besides a hunger to learn and strong personal drive, you should meet the following criteria:
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 2-3 years work experience in (trade) marketing, sales or for a social media agency
- Broad marketing, project management and/or sales background and capabilities involving below the line techniques and digital expertise
- Excellent understanding of brands, culture and market knowledge
- Proven track record in project management, demonstrable organizational skills,
and the ability to perform several activities simultaneously
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and SAP
- Excellence in analysis, creativity in conceptualization, and attention to detail as well as focus on execution
- Keen networker and enthusiastic team player
- Capacity to communicate openly and clearly - in English & German (at negotiating level).
Working experience gained in an FMCG company
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The role could involve travel, extended work schedules and working against tight deadlines, with varying and often conflicting priorities.
If you have the passion and ambition to engage with us in growing our cereal and snacks business, please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your online application (in English) as soon as possible, as interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying online please contact myHR@kellogg.com.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. #LI
Apply for Junior Brand Activation Manager Verival
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly