This is a new role with a leading food company based at their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. They are looking to hire an experienced Sanitation Manager to be accountable for the coordination, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Sanitation function.
Main responsibilities include:
• Manage and support the Sanitation team to ensure all functions are being performed as needed to provide clean equipment and a clean environment.
• Coach Sanitation Staff and monitor effectiveness
• Ensure that Sanitation staff training is carried out and kept up to date as required.
• Carry out internal audits as required or instructed.
• Manage Pest Control program.
• Manage Cleaning Chemical program to ensure effectiveness and usability. Manage the testing and documentation of chemical concentrations.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years sanitation/hygiene management experience in the food industry. Previous people supervisory experience is also required.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and the chance to grow their career with a growing food company.
When you apply, please email us your resume in Word format - and don't forget to include your career achievements on your resume!