2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé.
Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain
and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We currently have an opening for a Planning Supervisor in one of our Breinigsville, PA factories.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create and control Master Production Schedule that maximized production capabilities while balancing demand of a rolling forecast for Mid Atlantic distribution
- Perform detailed capacity assessments that identify gaps and create plans to optimize utilization.
- Oversee and manage all activities performed by both Production Planners & Raw Material Handlers.
- Prepare and maintain detailed production schedules coordinated with manufacturing, marketing, and sales to facilitate superior customer service.
- Coordinate product availability within the supply chain, customer service, and marketing functions.
- Develop short and long- term capacity models that will be used to develop budgets.
- Maintain expertise in systems knowledge and recommend new procedures to enhance the performance of the planning and scheduling system.
- Provide scheduling and demand history reports on an as needed basis.
- Create and analyze spreadsheets, charts, graphs and reports relating to backorders, inventory, fill rates and other critical business issues.
- Maintain and control incoming water supply within regulations
- Manage new product introductions and discontinuations.
- Coordinate with Engineering Team on project execution.
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Business Management Prior experience with raw material and/or production planning required
- Prior manager / supervisor experience preferred
- Three to five years of experience within a fast-paced Manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to handle multiple people and projects in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in group environment
- Customer focused attitude in a dynamic environment
- Proficient with computers and windows based software.
- Experienced analysis capabilities utilizing Excel and Access heavily
- Experience with an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Planning Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly