Brand Marketing Development Trainee
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and the city of Cleveland, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area was ranked as one of the most affordable cities in the US by Forbes Magazine? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
Brand Marketing Development Program
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions and support each other's professional development. Join the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
The Marketing Development Rotation Program is a 3½-year, training program with unique rotations and experiences that will develop participants' analytical skills and strategic thinking. Through this robust development program, trainees build relevant and real-world marketing skills that will jump-start their career as future brand leaders within Nestle USA. Trainees will also have the opportunity to work at various Nestle locations across the US, and are placed on a brand team at one of our three corporate locations (Arlington, VA, Oakland, CA & Solon, OH).
• First rotation, Technical: This 12-month rotation located at a manufacturing facility in the United States with the goal to help trainees understand how manufacturing works and commercializes product development innovations. This establishes a strong foundation for understanding marketing decision impact at point of manufacturing and development is supported with a mentor & coach.
• Second rotation, Sales: Trainees will work at one of our sales offices supporting account planning and execution. This 12-month rotation will not only build analytical skills but also drive understanding of how shoppers engage with our products and the levers along the path to purchase.
• Third rotation, Digital Center of Excellence: As part of the third rotation, trainees will work as digital analysts supporting a brand team or at one of our digital partners to develop and measure brand campaigns. This 8-month rotation will broaden trainees understanding of the digital landscape through exposure to real-world initiatives and projects. This assignment can take place at any of our corporate offices or at our digital partners' offices.
• Fourth rotation, Marketing Analyst: In the fourth and final rotation, trainees will be placed on a brand team at one of our corporate locations. This 12-month rotation is an opportunity for trainees to leverage all their skills & knowledge and apply them to developing short-term brand strategies and activations.
• This program is endorsed by the Marketing Leadership Team and our Executive Leaders. Every trainee will be assigned a mentor, a senior marketing leader, and a buddy, a marketing associate, to round out their development.
• As marketing trainees move on to their third and fourth rotations, they are also invited to participate in our marketing development curriculum. This features best-in-class courses that build functional knowledge, as well as multi-day immersive sessions. All our courses feature internal & external thought leaders.
- 4 year degree required