Junior Key Account Manager Distributor Markets
THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS - Its no secret… Our talented people put us at the top and their drive and desire keeps us there…Growing and investing in our employees is critical to our ongoing success. Continue to enrich your Kellogg career by discovering new opportunities. As we grow together, we win together.
We are looking for highly motivated and talented people who would like to grow with us and make the difference in our Sales business.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In your role as Junior Key Account Manager (f/m) you are responsible for driving growth by
- Taking responsibility for a defined distributor market
- Preparing customer plans, continuously analysing them and suggesting actions on identified risks and opportunities within the plan
- Supporting the alignment of cross-customer / cross-functional activities to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of our activities and organization
- Supporting our Sales Manager Distributor Markets to drive the business
- implementing tools to improve customer relationship
- Preparing customer specific material for customer meetings, incl. data collection from databases like SAP, IRI, Drotax, etc.
- Preparing regular and specific price calculations (e.g. in case of price increases) and offers
- Maintaining, tracking and validation of contracts & promotions to ensure accurate rebate accounting, data management and forecast accuracy
- Being responsible for regular data exchange with customers
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Business Degree combined with 2 - 3 years of experience in FMCG
Analytical mindset, good commercial understanding, business acumen
Experience in negotiating annual contracts with customers
High accuracy, structured way of working, hands on mentality
Proactive mindset, highly motivated, high customer- and service orientation
Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Advanced MS-Office knowledge
SAP, IRI knowledge beneficial
Good English language skills
- Previous experience in FMCG
- Negotiating and selling skills
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
Reports to the Group Account Manager
Key internal contact:
- Works closely and collaboratively with finance, supply chain and marketing
- Works with the Key Account Manager and National Account Managers
Key external contacts:
- National customers
This role requires someone with passion, an entrepreneurial spirit to work and win within this area of the business, analytical and negotiation skills. Someone who has a positive mindset, is eager to learn and has a strong customer focus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow with us whilst contributing to the growth of the Kellogg business.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.