Associate Food Technologist
Foods people love. The life beyond what you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and Northeast Ohio, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area is consistently ranked as one of the most affordable and livable regions in the US? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and Wellness Company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
Participate on project teams to deliver innovation and renovation portfolio and optimization/improvement projects. Collaborate internally and externally to build relationships in order to continuously improve technical skills and personal development.
Implementation of Innovation and Renovation strategy for the supported product categories in the market.
Execute product/process development activities (e.g. bench top, pilot plant, and internal/external factory) to achieve project goals and deadlines to delight the consumer.
Introduction of new products and processes along with continuous improvement/optimization of current products and processes within factories.
Collaborate internally and externally (marketing, T&P, raw material suppliers, etc.) in a team environment that supports and/or assists the development, industrialization, and launch of new products, quality improvements, compliance, and productivity cost savings.
Ensure adherence to all products, processes, materials standards.
Comply with Nestlé requirements (includes 60/40 ), external standards, and local regulatory framework.
Continuous improvement of technical skills
and personal development, while creating an internal technical network.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- A BS or MS degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Position requires approximately 20% travel.
- 0-3 years of product or process development experience in CPG
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high performing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills & ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Strong communication skills: interpersonal, presentation, oral and written
- Highly motivated, critical thinker, goal oriented and easily adapts to change
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Power Point, Word, Access