Direct Store Route Delivery Driver
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé.
Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
The Direct-Store-Delivery (DSD) Route Sales Representative's
primary responsibility is to grow revenue by acquiring, developing and servicing small retail customers within a designated territory. This includes sourcing and closing new accounts, providing exceptional service and merchandising, expanding our product portfolio within existing accounts, adhering to pricing guidelines, managing account information and working safely. This role is highly interactive, has a strong sales and service focus, and requires the ability to safely operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV). This position is paid a base salary plus commission based on revenue generated.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify and close new retail accounts, particularly in the UDS (up-and-down-the-street) channel including convenience stores, small independent groceries, bodegas, etc
- Fully develop new and existing accounts by selling our full portfolio of products
- Adhere to pricing and promotion guidelines
- Monitor competitive environment to understand and leverage sales opportunities
- Deliver correct products and quantities as requested by customers
- Ensure product display areas are clean, well-merchandised, strategically located, and with proper POS (point-of-sale) materials
- Maintain necessary delivery information on all accounts
- Anticipate customer needs to maintain proper product inventories
- Respond promptly to all special service requests and needs
- Act courteously, kindly, friendly and safely at all times
- Operate vehicle (CMV) in a safe and responsible manner
- Complete DOT required documentation daily
- Follow defined safe work practices
- Take ownership of personal safety, and that of co-workers and the public
The DSD Route Sales Representative may be the right fit if you enjoy a challenge, have a history of exceeding performance goals, are persistent, and have high energy.Key Qualification include:
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Ability to secure and/or maintain CDL Class B with airbrake endorsement
- Clean driving record
- 2 years DSD sales/delivery experience
- Strong face-to-face sales/negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively interact with people from diverse backgrounds
- Good organizational skills
- Ability work in different types of weather
- Ability to manage time and work efficiently
- Ability to lift and carry an average of 300 product units per day, each weighing up to 45 pounds, using product handling tools as appropriate, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to climb in and out of a commercial vehicle on average 30-40 times per day
- Ability to work an average 45 hour week or more, including variable start/end times
- Ability to alternately sit, stand, push, pull and walk all day, with or without a reasonable accommodation
What's In It For You:
Nestle Waters provides a highly attractive package for the right candidate, including the following:
- Significant earnings potential based on individual performance. This position pays a straight commission based on the revenue you generate
- A comprehensive benefits package, including paid holidays and vacation, profit-sharing, matching 401(k), medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, educational reimbursement, etc
- Career development focus and advancement opportunities across all Nestle operating companies
- An exceptional product portfolio
- A high-energy, fun, team-oriented and values-based work environment
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com.
You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Route, Direct Store Delivery, Merchandiser, Independent, Sales, Commission, Delivery, Bread, DSD
Apply for Direct Store Route Delivery Driver
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly