European Buyer Cocoa & Protein
European Buyer Cocoa & Protein
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream - it's our vision. To be the best, we want the best - best brands, best processes and most importantly the best people.
Kraft Heinz is on a path to revolutionize the food industry - we will be the most profitable and most efficient food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
Individuals looking for a job - not a career - need not apply. If you are looking to do something special, something big - look no further. Kraft Heinz has a laser focus on hiring top talent who have a passion for delivering extraordinary results and want to experience an unlimited career anchored in meritocracy. Our talent demonstrates high degrees of ownership, works with a sense of urgency and takes the results of our organization personally. We are empowered to deliver results and continuously raise the bar for ourselves and our teams. We unapologetically expect to win. The opportunities for growth and rewards are earned by the exceptional leaders at every level who deliver results with values.
FUNCTION: RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN ACTIVITIES
As a European Buyer Cocoa & Protein you are the commercial and contractual interface between Kraft Heinz and its suppliers. You are ensuring continuity of Cocoa & Protein supply for all operating sites, at the specified quality, within agreed lead-times, to optimize operating performance.
You make sure suppliers are aware and comply to Kraft Heinz policies, procedures and quality criteria. You manage quality crisis, claims and incidents.
Reports to: European Ingredients Manager
- Align optimal portfolio strategy with internal stakeholders (Supply Chain, R&D, Marketing, Finance)
- Implement the agreed Cocoa & Protein strategy according to agreed business processes in line with global strategy
- Drive European strategy execution and ensure cost out projects are implemented in factories on time
- Run Regional Tenders
- Ensure Cocoa & Protein spend is leveraged in improved contracts / agreements at lowest possible total cost
- Develop supplier partnerships to identify and develop ongoing total cost reductions
- Continually review supplier markets including LCC, develop alternative supply options; identify value-engineering opportunities, cost avoidance and e-commerce solutions
- Build budget accordingly and run monthly commodity analysis
- Manage price risks linked to markets through the right strategy
- Manage every month reporting on price purchasing variance running detailed analysis on budget prices, real prices, volumes, contract coverage
To qualify for the position European Buyer Cocoa & Protein within Kraft Heinz, you need to bring:
- Educated to minimum Bachelor degree level in Purchasing, Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Food Technology, Chemistry or other relevant subjects;
- 4+ years Procurement experience. We prefer someone with FMCG/ingredient experience;
- Experience in related commodities in similarly volatile and regulated markets is beneficial: dairy or other agricultural ingredients, chemicals or pharmaceutical ingredients;
- Strong experience managing different stakeholders on all levels of seniority;
- Experience working across international timelines and communities
- Strong entrepreneurial, project management and financial skills (data and specifications analysis);
- Effective communication, negotiation, influential and e-sourcing skills;
- Strong strategic/ business orientation with customer focus and the ability to anticipate and deliver change;
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
You can apply for this position via the 'Apply' button.
Agency calls not appreciated.