Sales Account Manager in Casablanca for North Africa
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. We are looking for a Sales Account Manager in Casablanca for North Africa. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 9000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
The Food Manufacturers Accounts Manager for North Africa supports, participates, contributes and executes Key Account management (regional scope) through guidance and delegation in order to contribute together with Trade Marketing Coordinator to meet functional short, medium & long term commercial & strategical objectives. Reports to the Regional Sales Manager
Regional Scope : Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt
- Perform on major accounts in order to achieve targets with sales budget within region in order to meet commercial objectives of the entire region for the segment.
- Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plan.
- Ensure knowledge and know-how within area of expertise is continuously updated and relevant for the entire team.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue, volume & pricing margin.
- Set out sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Develop specific regional plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's products.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Manager to develop sales strategies to improve regional market share in all product lines.
- Determine Fiscal Year plan by implementing strategies, analyzing & improving trends and results.
- Actively communicate frequently with sales team in region, Senior Regional Sales Director and cross functional departments within the organisation regarding targets, customers and product availability.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships of key distributors & accounts , ensure professional customer relationship management (CRM) through delegation.
- Live up and reflect to the team the internal rules and trade legislation during the entire sales process between BC and its distributors & key accounts/clients.
- Take responsibility of validation of the accuracy and appropriateness of the data used and ensure relevance and high quality of data output e.g. reports and analysis.
- Actively transfer information and feedback from the local team and market/customers to Regional Sales Manager, colleagues and relevant other departments of BC.
- Continuously increase own professional knowledge and expertise and ensure understanding of the global BC organisation.
- Direct responsible to manage key accounts to ensure business development
- Implement actions defined by Marketing team in order to accomplish the team business goals.
Bachelor Degree in Economics or Commerce related field
5+ years commercial working experience
Experience in Food Manufacturing business and Sales
Knowledgable in MS Office Suite
Arabic - full proficiency
French - full proficiency
English - Intermediate
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.