Senior Sensory & Consumer Insights Specialist - R&D
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Responsible for managing sensory panel activities and consumer science within the Solon R&D group for Nestle Professional.
Management and training of sensory panels
- Recruit and develop a Sensory Descriptive Panel for one of our key business in North America
- Manage all aspects of the Sensory Descriptive Panel including but not limited to glossary development, basic and product specific training, test execution, panel assessment and performance feedback.
Support Innovation & Renovation by Managing Sensory and Consumer topics within projects
- As part of project team, drive the creation and implementation of detailed Sensory and Consumer plans.
- Plan and execute tasting sessions with the support of technicians according to plans.
- Analyze and interpret sensory data using appropriate statistical tools.
- Report test results and provide actionable recommendations and present information, as applied to the R&D and business.
- Consult with all internal (R&D) and external (PD, Marketing, etc.) clients to provide guidance on utilization of proper sensory and consumer methodology based on final project objective.
- Analyze consumer test such as Preference Mapping.
- Conduct sensory training to all Nestle functions as needed especially new personnel in R&D, PD and Marketing. Training may also be extended to Nestle manufacturing facilities by request.
- Manage panel time accounting program and reconcile monthly department expense reports.
- Support NQMS initiatives
- MS Degree in Food Science with strong background in Sensory and Consumer Sciences
- 5 years' experience in Sensory and Consumer fields
- Software knowledge: SIMS / Sensory software. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. R, XLStat is a plus
- Strong statistical analysis and reporting capabilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Flexible work hours, as required by the business
- Experience in Product Development activities
Apply for Senior Sensory & Consumer Insights Specialist - R&D
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly