Senior Technician Pilot Plant
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition - as an integral part of managing health and disease - is growing.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities - from bio-medical engineers
to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
The position is an individual contributor position which is a part of team within the Pilot Plant facility. The team member will plan, evaluate and execute all aspects of the manufacturing process of the pilot site. Specifically the individual in the position will facilitate the mixing of batches, operating equipment including aseptic fillers. The role will work closely with assigned R&D scientist to ensure the accuracy of all of the trial products.
• Measure, Mix, adjust and homogenize batches
• Operate all Pilot Plant process equipment ( including Aseptic Fillers)
• Document and Manage trial records
• Thermally process and package batches
Experience and Education Requirements:
• Minimum five (5) years demonstrated work experience in a Food , GMP manufacturing or Pilot Plant environment
• Liquid Aseptic and Filling experience
• Understanding of process control system(s)
• Previous work experience in a manufacturing and or pilot plant facility
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Office tools
*Overnight Travel will be Required for Training during the first 6 months*
Minimum High School degree or equivalent
• BS Food Science , Engineering and or related technical academic discipline
• Prior work experience with raw materials vendors/suppliers
In addition to the above, you have to demonstrate your ability to work constructively with everyone who contributes; to be open to fresh ideas and leverage diversity of backgrounds and experiences; and to act with integrity. You also have to demonstrate your ability to focus on what matters and make choices; to deliver against clear, actionable and measurable priorities, and to work with a lean and nimble mindset. Finally, you will have to demonstrate your ability to challenge the status quo and to help us change the way people view nutritional therapies in health management, with a can-do attitude and passion.
Apply for Senior Technician Pilot Plant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly