Associate Manager, Innovation and Renovation - Global
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Retail team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Retail team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking an Associate Manager, Innovation and Renovation - Global reporting the Director, Global Innovation/Renovation and based in Stamford, CT. This position will be responsible for leading and supporting the project management tasks for the assigned innovation and renovation projects.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Leverage both quantitative and qualitative inputs to develop a deep understanding of competitive, market, and category dynamics focused on Nestle brands
• Lead and support the project management tasks for the assigned simple innovation and renovation projects. This includes timeline development, leading weekly New Product Development and Implementation team (NPDI) calls to ensure progress on projects and take the necessary actions, develop and update NPDI deliverables as needed etc.
• Collaborate with various cross functional teams such as global technical teams, packaging, supply chain, finance, manufacturing, legal, category management, sales etc. all along the NPDI process and/or as needed
• Work with Finance to build and evaluate P&L, understand historic and current financial performance, and highlight opportunities to maximize growth &/or profitability for Nestle brands
• Assist in the development of focused pricing strategies in partnership with the Director and monitor the marketplace to adapt or lead as needed
• Support Brand communications and Sales teams to develop sales samples, impactful sell-in, POS, and merchandising materials
• Liaise with Brand Communications team to ensure consistent and compelling brand messaging throughout all communication touchpoints and across the platform franchises
• Support innovation team on budget management and related activities
• Serve as subject matter expert on the still water and tea categories and provide strategic thought leadership to senior management team
• Seek and share opportunities for continuous improvement across strategic planning, execution and results monitoring
• Cultivate an open environment where great ideas rise to the surface
• Collaborate across the organization to support project execution and facilitate information flow
Key qualifications for this position include but are not limited to:
• Creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for innovation
• 2-3 years of CPG Marketing experience (if undergrad degree) or 1-2 years (if MBA or other relevant Master's degree) preferably in the area of Marketing innovation and product development
• Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to include consumer marketing, consumer insights, R&D, technical applications and effectively influence an extended organization
• Some experience with consumer research and familiar with Consumer, Shopper & Market Insights
• Financial & Analytic Acumen, attention to detail is critical
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision once objectives are clear and keep the team posted regularly on relevant detail
• Ability to multi task. Should have experience in project management
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Associate Manager, Innovation and Renovation - Global
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly