Technician Electronic Control
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Maintain and troubleshoot all Production PLC's, database systems, control networks, instrumentation, and electrical systems (480V and below). Provide assistance to maintenance modifications and improvements as needed.
Includes but not limited to:
- Substations and MCC's, including knowledge of 480 volt, three phase, and 120 VAC, 24 VDC control and power systems
- All PLC's and HMI systems
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Building Automation System (BAS)
- Utility Management System (UMS)
- Energy Management System (EMS)
- Control System Networks (EtherNet, ControlNet, EtherNet and instrument digital bus systems)
- Maintain Quality Control standards at all times - perform through SPC and in compliance with QMS Advanced Level standards and all FDA requirements.
- Systematic change control on PLC programs.
- Backup MES data, automation application program, system/device/instrument configuration.
- Perform calibration of instruments to supplement Cal techs during off shifts
- Data Reporting - Responsible for initiating, scheduling, and completing all work orders within CMMS system per Nestlé Business Excellence Best Practices. Reports also required on all outages and system malfunctions.
- Document any automation program and system,/device/instrument configuration changes.
- Schedule and perform all condition based and preventive maintenance work in alignment with manufacturing schedules and requirements. Coordinate system checks with line maintenance personnel.
- Analyze line performance data from various systems and provide improvement support based on findings and analysis. Work with Process Control Engineers to implement.
- Creative problem solving skills to perform controls improvements and enhancements to optimize production with positive contribution to all key plant indicators safety, quality, cost, and service
- A strong commitment to improving line performance and electrical/controls reliability.
- Support other maintenance troubleshooting and line maintenance as needed.
- Participate in NCE and Improvement teams.
- Schedule backlog projects and keep work order backlog to a minimum. Complete all work, planned and unplanned, in a timely manner.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- High school diploma or GED
- Two year Technical Degree in Electronics Technology
- 3 to 5 years experience in manufacturing maintenance; food industry preferred.
- Experience with automation systems for building, facility, utility, and process controls preferred.
- Experience with Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLCs
- Experience on development or troubleshooting of Human-Machine Interface (HMI) systems, preferably Wonderware's InTouch and Wonderware's Archestra platform.
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills, especially electrical systems up to 480V.
- Strong PLC maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting skills; Allen Bradley preferred.
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot and edit HMI systems preferably Wonderware's InTouch and Wonderware's Archestra platform.
- Reliable, motivated, dedicated, and committed.
- Must demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset.
- Good communication skills with operators, other mechanics and resources
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions/recommendations based on analysis.
- Ability and willingness to operate and support a positive Nestle culture and follow established values.
- Ability to integrate into all parts of the operation to support the facility in achieving our goals & objectives.
- Proactive individual that takes responsibility for their equipment, line, coworkers and the continuous improvement of the operation.
- Able to work in a team environment where honest communication, a positive attitude, engagement, and personal accountability is expected.
- Detail oriented individual who accurately records information.
- Able to work off-shifts, weekends & extended shifts (i.e. 10 hrs., 12 hrs.)
- Able to work with computers (navigating systems, recording information, using to find information to perform the job).
- Has positive conflict management skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Accountable for personal development & improvement.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment & handle multiple tasks.
- May require internal & external certification.
Apply for Technician Electronic Control
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly