Lead the continuous improvement plans and implementation for T&P which includes Leadership of NCE foundations competence building process for Goal Alignment and Focused Improvement, as well as leadership of the and Develop knowledge of NCE, Goal Alignment, and Focused Improvement principles by deploying the GA and FI methods, processes and philosophy within technical and production. Provide education on the overall vision of NCE, teaching concepts, principles and key components of the Nestle Operating Model. Support the training, coaching and assessing of the NCE Foundational Modules in the market.
• Work with NCE Generalists and Technical Group FI leads to ensure Goal Alignment and Focused Improvement implementation in their factories are aligned with the business needs and
• Support the Unit (Factory) Goal Alignment pillar teams in the development of their Goal Alignment implementation plan and Goal Alignment assessment score glide path
• Provide training and coaching to the unit Goal Alignment and Focused Improvement Pillar teams.
o Review and coach site OMP with Leadership team to verify proper use of Loss Analysis and IPA
o Teach and facilitate the development and quarterly review of Loss Analysis to identify key losses for Key Priorities. Support the measures development process within each level of the organization, both horizontally and vertically, in support of achieving Key Priorities.
o Drive operational improvement through education on visual management principles and coaching behavioral aspects of effective operational review process.
o Educate and coach ensure routine standards. teams on the proper application of standards, and the routines associated with standards management
o Provide education and support the implementation of a problem solving mindset by conducting Basic Problem Solving Training and DMAIC Sponsor Training.
o Support integration of Every Day Coaching teachings with everyday tools.
• Lead the regional Goal Alignment pillar teams. Regional Goal Alignment pillar teams will build the capability of factory pillar members in a region to train, coach and assesses Goal Alignment methodology
• Conduct with a team, Pre-Gate, Gate, Sustainability and Focused Improvement Pillar Assessments.
o In Pre-Gate that encompasses identification of gaps and opportunities provide coaching to close those gaps, and conduct follow-up visits in support.
o In Gate that encompasses compiling data from the compliance areas as audited by the Divisional Engineering, Safety and Quality Management. Validate Leadership Development assessment with Leadership Development Assessors to identify gaps and resources for resolution.
o Conduct the GA assessment, and compile a final report that states gaps and identified areas for improvement and basis for future reviews.
o Conduct Coaching/Calibration reviews for open Gates to receive assessments to remain open.
o Participate in integrated coaching visits with Regional TPM/LEAN team to support implementation of TPM and LEAN processes
• Conduct GA/FI Market and Regional training events
• Participate in annual GA/FI RIST calibration events
• Participate in Market NCE reviews
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
Bachelor's degree in Management, Business, Operations, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain/Logistics, Organizational Design, Training & Development or other related field.
A minimum of three years in factory manufacturing operations or supply chain operations.
Applied formalized problem solving methodology like GSTD, DMAIC, six sigma, and PDCA.
Experience on a Factory or Campus NCE Pillar as a member is highly preferred
Experience on a Factory or Campus NCE Pillar as a system owner is highly preferred
Practical Experience in a factory or technical group Industrial Performance role is highly preferred
Developed communications and presentation skills
Developed teaching and coaching skills
Developed formal training skills
Developed convincing and persuasion skills with ability to engage people in the mindset change.
Formal Project Management skills
Ability to understand and link LEAN and TPM Initiatives with business priorities.
Adaptable and open-minded
Respect for Standards
Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to adapt to shifting priorities, environments, and audiences
Expert in project management.
Certified as Six Sigma DMAIC Green Belt is preferred