Junior Project Engineer
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions
and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain
and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking a Project Engineer to support North American projects implemented within Nestle Waters North America. This position has technical design and execution responsibility for beverage equipment, infrastructure support systems (packaging, process, utility, electrical), and facilities.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate on new line and facility documentation and scopes of work.
- Contribute to Continuous cost and quality improvements in system designs and maintain up-to-date knowledge of leading edge technologies that will support business needs
- Support design specifications to ensure that that new installations are compliance with Nestle Standards.
- Support Design Firm and Contractor qualification, selection, and management.
- Support Project Management work with respect to project timing, budget and deliverables.
- Support interface with Operation and Start Up Manager and achievement of process performances
- Support Engineering Project Manager on supervision of quality, reliability, sustainability of engineering works supply from contractor, system integrator according to regulations, standards and norms
- Assist Project Management with design solutions for field issues
- Support of factory operation for system optimization and troubleshooting
Key Qualifications Include:
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering/Engineering Technology (Mechanical Eng.; Food Tech. Eng.; Chemical Eng., Electrical Eng.) or equivalent.
- Recent graduate up to 2-3 years' experience in implementing projects in a similar environment.
- Has strength in visualizing complete projects at the conceptual stage. Will be highly motivated, well organized, goal oriented
- Must be a team player and have strong abilities to participate in project teams.
- Must be proficient in the use of common software packages including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Visio, Project, PowerPoint) and AutoCAD for the preparation of presentation and working documents.
This is a unique position and opportunity for a recent Engineering graduate to accelerate their learning curve in regards to engineering design and project management (project execution). This individual will support numerous projects in a span of 2-4 years around North America. This position will participate in the project design phase for several weeks and then follow the project to the field for execution. Once the project is complete, another round of projects will take place starting with design. Project design takes place in Coppell, TX (Dallas) and execution shall be at any of our 30 locations around North America. This candidate must be flexible to travel and relocation throughout the 2-4 year experience.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?