3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
POSITION SUMMARY: This jobs primary purpose is to supply materials and store finished product in the freezer from the production lines. Update CAMBAR and ORMS. Actively support the implementation of the Nestle Quality Management System (QMS), Food Safety Management System (FSMS), Safety Management System (SMS), and Environmental Management System (EMS) in the manufacturing facility. Always demonstrate safe, quality, and environment behaviors in the workplace.
• Follow production schedule.
• Remove and restore production supplies.
• Enter production results into system.
• Must adhere to all safety guidelines and GMP's.
• Must be able to follow a production schedule and identify correct labels to formulas.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALITY: Follow the F.A.C.E. of Quality Commitment: Food Safety & Full Compliance, Attitude: No
Waste, Zero Defects, Consumer & Customer Trust & Preference and Everybody's Commitment.
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL: Employee will live by the 5 behaviors: 1) I Will Speak Up 2) I Will Be
Mindful 3) I Will Get Involved 4) I Will Follow Rules 5) I Will Care For The Environment
Support the Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) initiative through involvement in team improvement
activities, formal problem solving and operator to operator shift hand offs (SHO).
• High School or G.E.D or technical school; 1-2 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Computer expertise and competence.
• Communication and organizational skills
• Must have continuous improvement mindset.
Math: Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions
Reading & Writing: Ability to read technical written material and to communicate via written material
Computer Literacy: Knowledge of navigation and inputting.
NLF COMPENTENCIES & OTHER COMPETENCIES:
2. Results Focus
3. Proactive Cooperation
Apply for Driver Jeep
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly