Maintenance Engineering Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions
and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production
and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We currently have an opening for Maintenance Engineering Manager in our Framingham, MA Large Format factory. The Maintenance Engineering Manager is responsible for plant technical operations, specifically production line maintenance, processing and utility equipment maintenance. Design and optimize preventive and predictive maintenance through use of SAP, our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Provide technical direction for all capital projects for the facility. We are seeking someone who would have the flexibility to provide leadership across all shifts, as required by the needs of the plant. This may also include some weekend support.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead, coach, evaluate and optimize plant technical operations, specifically production line maintenance, processing equipment maintenance and utility equipment maintenance
- Assist with leading the preventative maintenance process, defining processes, driving improvements and achieving KPI targets
- Design, coordinate and optimize plant preventive maintenance plans through use of the Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Administer technical support and strategic direction for all site safety and environmental initiatives
- Analyze, report and communicate departmental key metrics related to maintenance systems, safety and environmental
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures for all maintenance, safety and environmental related activities
- Monitor Capital Investments to ensure optimum decisions are made and implemented.
- Ensure the development of people through coaching, training and feedback.
- Ensure development plans are in place to build the competency level of team members regarding the factory assets in alignment with the Market Business Strategy.
- Enable high performance operations by providing assets' maintenance according to the Nestlé strategy, using TPM/PM as the multi-disciplined approach to maintain/improve fixed assets, and AMM to manage their life cycle
- Ensure that utilities' needs of plant are fulfilled, optimized and treated according to the food safety acceptance criteria
- Drive Innovation and Renovation, initiating/coordinating implementation of new processes/technologies with relevant Market, PTC, Corporate and SBU Engineering
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical); Master's preferred
- Minimum 5 years in a technical maintenance field, preferably food manufacturing or consumer goods industry (as Project Engineer or Project Manager, Industrial Services, M&I or E&A/MES Engineer, or equivalent positions)
- Fixed Assets Maintenance responsibilities, including maintenance budget preparation and control
- Intermediate to advanced TPM experience
- Proven leadership skills to influence, coach and mentor internally as well as the ability to develop relationships with contractors and other 3rd parties
- Participation in the development of engineering projects as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Self-Management following defined KPIs/Objectives, and proactively tracking them
- In-depth understanding of the preventative maintenance process with thorough understanding of automation controls and industrial power distribution
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to influence change and innovation in a team atmosphere with strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, leadership, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in making business decisions using facts and good judgment
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Maintenance Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly