Safety, Health, and Environmental TPM SH&E Pillar Leader
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions
and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production
and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking for a Market Safety, Health, and Environmental (SH&E) Pillar Leader. This position may sit in our Breinigsville, PA campus or Cabazon, CA.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor the SH&E strategy, plans and objectives in the factories/facilities in accordance with the Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE), TPM, Six Sigma, and Lean Methodologies.
- Work very closely with the SH&E Director to ensure proper alignment and application of Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) Methodologies in the factories.
- Coach and develop the SH&E knowledge and capability with all employees (beyond the SH&E function)
- Encourage continuous improvement, networking and sharing information within the SH&E community such that it becomes a key pillar of the Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) and SH&E culture.
- Serves as an SH&E (Safety, Health and Environmental) Market Pillar Lead for Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE)- including training, facility/operations SH&E staff support/coaching/feedback/assessing development and implementation of SH&E Pillar and associated SH&E components of NCE foundational elements including Leadership Development, Goal Alignment and Compliance Pillars.
- Evaluates current progress on SH&E within all aspects of Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE), driving the implementation of Best Practices related to systems, processes methods, organization, staffing, and employee capability levels.
- Monitor and Report factory implementation status to business, SH&E Director, and Pillar Leaders
- Deploy training and communicate TPM / Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) strategies to facility personnel and others as needed
- Must be able to travel up to 75% within the US and Canada
Key Qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Science in Safety, Health and Environmental or a scientific discipline, such as engineering, chemistry, bio/life sciences
- 5 years leading multi-site SH&E initiatives within a complex organization as well as experience in manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma certification preferred
- Knowledge and interpretive ability of state and federal environmental and safety regulations
- Strong communications, strategic, training, and motivational management skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate complex regulatory and technical issues in lay terms
- Analytical skills in problem solving including DMAIC
- Ability to perform under pressure and in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to act in several roles depending upon the situation -facilitator, leader, executor, etc.
- Strong change management, team building abilities
- Strong technical proficiency in Windows-based applications and SH&E functional applications
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Safety, Health, and Environmental TPM SH&E Pillar Leader
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly