2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Retail team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Retail team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator, to be located in our Stamford, CT headquarters reporting to the NCE Manager. This coordinator is a key team member of the marketing team who will be responsible for assisting in the management of brand activation plans, packaging development, program reporting and analysis. The Marketing Coordinator will have exposure to all functional activities including insights, advertising, consumer promotions, retail marketing, sales, operations, and finance, which will result in strengthened marketing fundamentals and an understanding of a holistic approach to driving a brand's growth.
The ideal candidate must be exceptionally well-organized, highly proficient with data analysis and project management, and comfortable managing tactical/administrative needs of the marketing function. Moreover, the candidate must be a self- starter and willing to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
Support Brand Activation Plans
• Assist team in deployment of brand activation, both in and out of retail, as well as sponsored events, working with cross functional teams, internally and externally
• Assist team in management of social and digital content, securing approvals from cross-functional teams as needed
• Review updates to packaging graphics, including proofreading and approval on internal asset management system
• Be the owner of key brand assets such as graphics files, style guides, and facts sheets, keeping them updated and accessible
• Audit media & competitive activity
Program Reporting & Analysis
• Pull syndicated data and work with agency partners to evaluate sales and marketing performance, identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of key initiatives
• Analyze data and provide insights and reports for special projects, issues/opportunities and planning cycles (ICP and MBS)
Sales and Innovation Support
• Communicate critical brand updates to field through Retail Sales Bulletins
• Manage content of all online materials supporting sales team in securing distribution of brands: update brand selling stories, ensure critical brand assets are posted to Digital Asset Library, etc.
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor's degree required
• 2 - 3 years business experience in sales, marketing, account management, preferably with CPG organization
• Strong strategic mindset, with the ability to compile, analyze and leverage data to both identify new opportunities and optimize current initiatives
• Ability to manage and prioritize heavy workload, with flexibility to adjust to changing business needs and priorities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate cross-functionally and interface at all levels within the organizations
• Excellent project management and organizational capabilities
• Action-oriented, motivated self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit/strong sense of personal ownership
• Marketing curiosity and passion
• Consumer-centric mindset
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly