Associate Digital Marketing Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
POSITION TITLE: Associate Digital Marketing Manager
REPORTING TO: Senior Manager, Marketing & Sustainability
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
With annual sales of CHF 6.7 billion (EUR 6.22 billion / USD 6.91 billion) in fiscal year 2015/16, the Zurich-based Barry Callebaut Group is the world's leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products - from the origination and processing cocoa beans to producing the finest chocolates, including chocolate fillings, decorations and compounds. The Group runs more than 50 production facilities worldwide and employs a diverse and dedicated global workforce of over 9,300 people.
The Barry Callebaut Group serves the entire food industry, from industrial food manufacturers to artisanal and professional users of chocolate, such as chocolatiers, pastry chefs, bakers, hotels, restaurants, and caterers. The two global brands catering to the specific needs of these Gourmet customers are Callebaut® and Cacao Barry®.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Associate Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing the digital strategy for Barry Callebaut for the Americas Region. He/she facilitates and drives the online customer journey. He/she helps shape Barry Callebaut's image as the world's largest manufacturer of high-quality cocoa and chocolate products and as a leader in sustainability through our website, digital advertising, social media, and other digital channels. Focus areas include: Digital content creation/content vendor management, Content calendar management, SEO management, Creation and management of automated marketing campaigns, Analysis and optimization of automated marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns that build awareness, maximize engagement, and move leads through the funnel
- Grow qualified leads by enhancing experience of those interacting with website, including converting site traffic to leads through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Work closely with Sales and Business Development teams to ensure an end-to-end coordinated approach that delivers outstanding buyer's experience and use analytics, customer data, and lead scoring to identify high growth customer segments
- Initiate, execute, and follow up on projects from start to finish with creative content agencies (creating the briefing, planning, budget management, quality, delivery, results) in collaboration with preferred agencies
- Work with product marketing teams to ensure correct usage of content management system for inputting data and ensure photos, videos, and copy adheres to established style guidelines
- Manage content calendar for website and analyze program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. in order to business objectives
- Drive Barry Callebaut's SEO and link building strategy and own paid search channels including Google Adwords and social media advertising
- Bachelor's Degree required. Strong preference for Digital Communication or Digital Marketing
- At least 2 years of relevant digital marketing and/or communications experience in FMCG companies
- Experience in the following areas:
- Creating and curating content to execute and grow the digital marketing strategy
- Paid and Organic SEO/SEM optimization
- Website Performance and Automated Marketing Analytics
- Creating and curating content to develop, grow and execute an effective email marketing strategy
- Building out relationships with vendors and/or preferred partners
- Experience working with food companies is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Experience with Pardot marketing automation platform is a plus
Apply for Associate Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly