Quality Assurance Coordinator
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions
and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain
and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Coordinator to be located in our Kingfield, ME factory.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and implement Quality training programs for all employees (including new hires) in the areas of HACCP, CCP, GMP and FSMS.
- Generate Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions for function specific quality control tasks and train employees in these tasks, standards and responsibilities.
- Lead / Co-lead the factory HACCP program, including employee training, facilitating equipment and process audits, documenting audits and team meetings and implementing action plans.
- Verify compliance of factory sensory program.
- Evaluate and trend consumer complaints to identify root causes and implement corrective and preventive measures.
- Conducts all internal quality audits and leads / co-leads preparation for all 3rd party external quality audits.
- Conducts and coordinates traceability exercises.
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor Degree in Microbiology, Food Science or related science.
- Quality Assurance experience within consumer products, specifically beverage, food or other clean environment.
- Experience in the consumer products industry or food and beverage with familiarity with quality and hygiene regulation.
- Proven track record in delivering results by working with cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated Leadership and/or Supervisory experience.
- Experience with HACCP, GMPs and FSMS.
- Experience with document control systems and electronic data base management systems.
- Ability to develop and implement quality assurance training.
- Ability to set priorities and delegate activities as necessary.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Quality Assurance Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly