Trade Marketing Specialist
Our story began over 25 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea - to create the perfect cup of coffee. An industry pioneer, Nestlé Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance. We are now in more than 50 countries and our team has grown well beyond 7,000 employees. We are part of Nestlé SA in Switzerland, the world's largest food company. Nespresso USA continues to drive momentum and innovation in our market segment, and in North America, we're just getting started.
The B2B Trade Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the implementation of the Nespresso trade marketing strategy across the entire B2B Sales channel. This position will also support merging consumer, brand and trade insights to provide strategic and tactical support and tools to the B2B sales team.
- Monitor, manage, and drive execution of the annual trade marketing calendar comprised of local and national customer and consumer facing programs.
- Monitor and maintain Nespresso's brand standards across all points of contact with the customer.
- Assists in creation of sales tools to support trade strategies and channel priorities.
- Track and report on all B2B related CRM activities.
- Assist in PO creation, invoices, budgeting and planning.
- Support in tracking of the ROI on trade programs in accounts.
- Assist in alignment and communication of the most effective programs to the field and distributor network.
- Review industry journals and websites and provide bi-weekly industry updates to the B2B team.
- Support the alignment between the Nespresso USA B2B team and the Nespresso HQ B2B team.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4 years of experience in sales and/or customer/trade marketing role is preferred
- In-Depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry and trade
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills with sales data
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- Innovate, solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time