Sr. Financial Analyst
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition - as an integral part of managing health and disease - is growing.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities - from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
In this position the primary role of the Sr Financial Analyst is to support the business planning and financial analysis function for the Consumer Care sector of US Nestle Health Science division. The analyst will provide support to other business functions to provide timely, accurate, and insightful financial analysis. Analyze profitability of financial plans throughout the annual planning cycle, forecast submissions, marketing spend, and innovations / renovation projects. Provide clear and effective reporting of financial results while constantly looking for areas of business optimization, and process improvement.
• Finance support for the product innovation / renovation (NPDI) projects by working with project lead on P&L scenarios (volume, pricing, COGS, other costs) while benchmarking against financial hurdles.
• Product Fixed Marketing Spend (PFME) budget management through continuous interactions with marketing teams. Reviewing available funds, monthly phasing for forecasting accuracy, validating/approving budget changes.
• Support & ensure accurate monthly P&L forecasts through active participation in the monthly business planning meetings, trade, and inputting forecasts into Dodeca for reporting.
• Support period end close through journal entry postings, analysis, creating financial reports, and assist in creating presentations to support the business needs.
• Provide special project analysis as required (ie: Mexico, Optifast, etc.)
• Continually evaluate and challenge processes and reporting practices, while implementing changes as needed.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA a plus
• Up to 5 years experience in planning and reporting
• Background in consumer products, manufacturing environment a plus
Apply for Sr. Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly