Shipping and Receiving Coordinator - 2nd Shift
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Supporting the Nestlé DC Network , provides administrative and analytical support. Process and prepare all necessary and required documentation that enables decisions leading to a lower total delivered cost. This position also may provide on-going administrative and analytical support for the over, short and damage process for the Nestlé logistics network.
The job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate product returns with customers and carriers which involves:
- Phone, fax, and e-mail communication.
- Creating return authorization and system updates.
- Resolution of disposition of refused product.
- Proof of Delivery determinations and request for paperwork from Carrier.
- Computer entry of claims
- Completion of daily report filing.
- File migration process completion: boxing, labeling and transferring to warehouse storage.
-Identifies, communicates, and resolves operational issues and problems identified by following proper operating procedures with Nestle associates, internal/external sources and the Nestle immediate supervisor
- Support operational initiatives and various projects that lead to decisions leading towards lowering total delivered costs.
-Other projects and duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Four years of college or equivalent experience is preferred working in a financial setting (accounts payable, inventory control, etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Web search.
- Experience in Logistics Operations environment preferred.
- Experience in working with financial data is required.
- Experience with Warehouse Operations Systems and SAP is preferred.
- Experience working in a team environment preferred.
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Must exhibit a high degree of urgency and commitment to resolve transaction errors, and do so with
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
Apply for Shipping and Receiving Coordinator - 2nd Shift
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly