2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions
and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain
and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking a Geoscientist/Hydrogeologist who will be part of the National Resource Management team. This role will be based out of our Lee or Zephyrhills, FL locations. This role will be responsible for the exploration, study, permitting and development of new water supplies for the assigned geographic area of responsibility and for the management and monitoring for sustainable use of existing water service to the producing facilities within that geography.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of all existing spring and non-spring sites within that same geographic area inclusive of but not limited to: site protection/ monitoring; general site maintenance and appearance; infrastructure cleanliness and sanitation in accordance with company standards; regulatory compliance, and fostering good relationships with landowners and communities.
- Executing tactical and long-term spring water capacity objectives to support the respective producing locations within the geographic area of responsibility; thinking strategically about future needs while maintaining existing sources.
- Staying current with and ensuring adherence to regulatory and company quality specifications.
- Achieve site protection and monitoring, high imagery and sanitation compliance.
- Execute communicative, responsive support and relationship building with the spring site communities within the geographic area of responsibility.
- Executing financial evaluations (cost and project savings) on potential projects to determine their value as well as executing projects, acting as a Primary Project Manager for projects that range up to $10M and assisting with other larger scale projects as needed. These projects could include, developing a source, water supply studies, purchasing lands, infrastructure, etc.
- Achieve financial commitments with respect to capital project execution, cost per gallon delivered, and spring maintenance annual operating plans.
- Demonstrate business maturity and ownership within and outside of the respective discipline by achieving business objectives that are grounded in solid, scientific tools and measures.
- Manage and coordinate work of outside contractors and third party partners.
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelors of Science in Geology, Hydrology, Water Supply Engineering and/or related Science; Masters' degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years progressive experience in the industry
- Professional affiliation (or pursuit of) as a PGO, CPG, RG, CEG, and/or CGWP is preferred.
- Demonstrated project management experience for capital installations with experience managing external contractors.
- Comfort interacting at all levels of an organization, and externally with government officials, environmental groups, the media, and the public in an effective manner keeping the needs of the business in mind while supporting concerns of others.
- Possesses a demonstrated business maturity and initiative level to work predominantly independently and with results-orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential.
- Individual must be comfortable presenting in public and have the ability to present scientific information to a non-scientific audience.
- Financial/analytical skill required to perform value assessments/justification on projects.
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Applications, are required with the ability to create PowerPoint presentations that are effective and communicative.
- Demonstrated organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Flexibility to travel as required within the geographic region.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Geoscientist/Hydrogeologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly