Systems Solution Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions
and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain
and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking a Systems Solution Manager to be located in our Breinigsville, PA or Stamford, CT location.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Define and evaluate Demand & Supply Planning Solutions and Processes to drive KPI Improvements, End User Efficiencies and Savings $$
- Align DSP Solutions (Systems and Process) with Logistics Planning Priorities - Ensure alignment with NCE (Nestle Continuous Excellence) and Goal AlignmentContinual examination of “Planning End User Execution” throughout the NWNA Network to develop and continually maintain a DSP System Solution Worklist and Process Improvement
- Partner with the System Owners - LGO (Local Globe Organization) to prioritize developments.
- Collaborate with LGO on all system enhancement testing plans and ensure all Business Scenarios have been identified, evaluated and tested
- Key Member of the GLOBE APO UpgradeTeam - roll out and training
- 1st Line of Support for Business End Users for Planning.
- Train Business End Users on new System Solutions and assist with Onboard Training for new Leaders
- Develop and refine SOP's as System Solutions and Process Improvements are integrated
- Examine and investigate identified Business challenges and implement Planning Solutions
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in Supply Chain Planning of 5 years minimum, is required
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Planning & Material Requirement Planning (Consumer Product Industry experience beneficial)
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP APO (DP, SNP, PP/DS & GATP)
- In-depth knowledge of Planning systems & processes. Experience in Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Strong analysis, design and implementation experience with technologies
- Proven track record in projects and the delivery of high quality work
- Expert level knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access), and/or Nestle- GLOBE
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and graphical communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, persuade and train
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively and successfully work with a variety of personalities and in challenging situations
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure, to communicate and work effectively with team members, users and support areas and to manage many activities at once
- Ability to work and coordinate projects with various NWNA Teams and Streams
- Must be tenacious, have a `can-do` attitude and drive for results, positive and constructive thinker; Adaptable/Flexible - thrives on and welcomes changes
- Team player, contributes and participates well with others, enjoys working in a challenging, fast-pace and dynamic changing environment; works well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and with others to conceptualize and formulate solutions utilizing new and evolving technologies
- Skill in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them, and presenting/selling them to key business users, the LGO, (Local GLOBE Organization) and GSO (Global Service Organization)
- Analytical thinker and sees the big picture
- Project Management Methodology Experience a plus
- 20-30% Across NWNA Network - US and Canada
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Systems Solution Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly