2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions
and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production
and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor
(Technical Resource) who will be part of the leadership team at one of our Large Format manufacturing plants responsible for producing 5 gallon packages. We are seeking someone who would have flexibility to work either a day or overnight shift as required by the needs of the plant. This role is located in Jersey City, NJ.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Understand and adhere to internal and external regulations, procedures as it relates to Nestle engineering CTT compliance policies.
- Ensure that a high quality of products, housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained as it relates to factory's SHE and QMM program.
- Support and utilize factory Nestle Continuous Excellence glide path model, ambitions, and beliefs in the execution of daily work activities, factory Preventative Maintenance program and decision making
- Plan and manage the day to day allocation of resources (equipment, people, raw materials and systems) to ensure and adhere to planned startup as it relates to CIP and production line in order to safely, efficiently, and cost effectively achieve performance targets.
- Maintain continuous presence on shop floor to understand factory equipment, processes, and minimize unplanned stoppages by building relationships with frontline team members, internal customers, corporate engineering, suppliers, colleagues and support services to ensure achievement of targets.
- Responsible for modifying, upgrade, and monitoring AMM, NCE, shop toolcrib, and TPM programs, tracking data, and preparing related report.
- Review daily achievement of targets and report variances during on-the-floor and off floor review meetings.
- Review daily maintenance effectiveness to identify opportunities for improvement and work with the factory manager and Technical team to get support and resolution to BDAs and unplanned stoppages
- Rigorously track all activities to include schedules, timelines, projects, benefits, etc. You will ensure that the intent of each step is mastered before the line/department moves to the next step. Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures and support continuous improvement initiatives Prepare and drive the plants NCE implementation plans.
- Coach, mentor and develop maintenance and team members to meet current and lead change initiatives and continuous improvement efforts, including the pursuit of TPM future business requirements.
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in industrial maintenance with at least two or more years of experience in a leadership capacity preferred
- Prior experience in a beverage, food or other clean manufacturing environment with familiarity with quality and hygiene regulations preferred.
- Ability to grow relationships with business partners and to lead, coach and develop employees
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to lead organizational initiatives and change
- Time management, delegation and organization skills with strong problem solving ability
- Continuous improvement or process improvement experience; Lean six-sigma knowledge. Green belt or black belt certification preferred.
- Prior experience with TPM preferred
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite applications; SAP experience a plus.
- Grasp of financial factors related to operations performance and maintenance.
- Understanding of production processes.
- Ability to work nights with schedule flexibility as needed to cover peer vacations.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Maintenance Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly