Sourcing FP&A Analyst
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. We are looking for Sourcing FP&A Analyst in Switzerland (CH) for Zurich (CHWP). Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 9000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
This role addresses the need for a full understanding of the margins achieved on the raw materials used in our chocolate production and highlights any adjustments in pricing that need to be made in order to maximize margins. It supports senior management in managing the business by providing timely reports and analysis.
The Sourcing FP&A Analyst will have contact with a wide range of stakeholders, which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
Main responsibilities of this role are:
- Supports the Global Sourcing Controller on controlling tasks relevant to the Global Sourcing Region's P&L. Assists in the monthly closing process for the local & global regional results
- Actively assists the Global controller through Budget & Forecasting cycles preparation and analysis on Headquarter Unit & Affiliate Gross Profit, Volumes, Margins across categories
- Business partnering with local cross functional teams and finance peers internationally
- Build analytics to deepen insights relevant to Global Sourcing Region P/L; lead cross functional projects engaging reporting improvements
Education / Qualification
- Higher education: Bachelor in Finance / Controlling or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of applicable Financial Planning and Analysis experience, developed in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge or specific business understanding
- Strong communication and collaboration management skills
- High analytical skills supported by very strong capabilities in MS Office, planning systems and SAP R/3
- Very strong oral and written skills in English
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.