Financial Analyst (Supply Chain)
Foods people love. The life beyond what you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and Northeast Ohio, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area is consistently ranked as one of the most affordable and livable regions in the US? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for
• Partnering with the Customer Facing Supply Chain Team of the Supply Chain organization to deliver cost targets while maintaining service levels.
• Analyzing, Planning, and Reporting NUSA Supply Chain Productivity across the organization
• Partnering with the Business Intelligence team to help vet out forecasted savings of major Supply Chain projects
• Building adhoc reporting as needed
This individual will provide reporting and value-added analysis of Supply Chain productivity while establishing productive partnerships with the Customer Facing Team as well as the broader Supply Chain organization. Additionally, this role will actively participate on multiple project teams, providing
objective analysis and recommendations.
- Provide financial reporting, analysis and performance insights on monthly results, savings initiatives, and other internal management reporting
- Provide monthly forecast and reporting or productivity for NUSA by functional group
- Support finance reviews and analysis with project teams for Business Intelligence projects
- Support activities that maintain effective controls, processes, and audit compliance
- Deliver targets as defined in accordance with goals for supply chain team
Minimum educational level:
• Bachelor Degree with concentration in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
• 3-5 years financial analysis experience required
• Advanced proficiency Microsoft Office, including expert Excel, PowerPoint, Access and outlook skills preferred
• Proven track record working in cross-functional teams
• Costing Standards and basic Accounting knowledge
• Experienced in communication with peers and senior management
• Analysis, forecasting, budgeting experience
• Strong project management skills
• Business Objects experience
• Supply Chain/ SAP knowledge a preferred
• MBA Preferred
Nestle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment. All candidates must apply online at Nestleusacareers.com