Regional TPM Manager
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain
and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain
and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We currently have an opening for a Regional TPM Manager to be based our Hollis, ME factory but covering facilities in Poland Spring, ME, and Kingfield, ME.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare and communicate TPM strategy and integrated roll out plan for the Nestle Waters North America Northeast Region including selection of TPM initiatives, priorities of roll out, and locations in scope
- Ensure integration with other Nestlé continuous improvement initiatives
- Obtain agreement on roll out plan at Nestlé Waters North America level from relevant stakeholders and from Nestlé Waters North America TPM Manager
- Act as the single point of contact in the Northeast Region for all TPM Initiatives
- Assist Northeast Region and Functions in the establishment of the right organization (people and structure) to support roll out of TPM Initiatives according to the Nestlé
- Drive and mobilize resources, and ensure communication across all levels
- Provide overall support, assistance, direction and communication to Management Committee members regarding TPM Initiatives
- Participates to the Region and NWNA TPM Steering Committee
- Must be able to travel up to 40% nationally
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Management
- 10 years' experience leading teams and working within a manufacturing operational environment
- 5 years strong practical experience with TPM implementation
- Experience in leading large teams with success
- Participated in a major change initiative, ideally without direct supervision, in a complex environment
- Ability to develop and build strategies and also deploy concepts successfully
- Contributed strategically and practically to the design and execution of the initiative.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with senior leadership with strong influencing, listening and communication skills
- Sound planning, organizing and analytical skills, including developed project management skill
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?