1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain
and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We currently have an opening for TPM Manager in our Poland Spring, ME factory located approximately 45 minutes northwest of Portland, ME. This facility have over 275 employees running various SKUs in a 24 X 7 operation. This role is responsible for supporting all of the Pillars and overall Plant TPM related activities. The expectation will be to drive process improvement and team development through the implementation of TPM reference guides and Nestlé's techniques while the goal is to establish a world class manufacturing environment in which all of Poland Spring employees have a framework of operating based on TPM methodology that guide their ways of working. The TPM Manager will coordinate and/or conduct training sessions based on Nestlé's TPM reference guides and processes as this training will foster a culture that will allow the creation of self-directed teams and to execute the Plant's TPM Milestone plans, policies, strategy and targets.
- Prepare and drive the plants TPM implementation plans.
- Responsible for developing and monitoring TPM programs, tracking data, and preparing related reports.
- Facilitate teams in driving for continuous improvement for safety, quality, productivity and customer service.
- Ensure that TPM standards for cleaning, inspection, and lubrication and documentation of equipment performance and abnormalities are maintained.
- Perform routine audits to inspect equipment and production areas to verify status of TPM activities and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create a system to ensure that the proper standard checks are done on the proper frequencies and that people are held accountable.
- Work with all departments to plan and schedule TPM activities to include training, coaching, assessments, meetings, etc.
- Rigorously track all activities to include schedules, timelines, projects, benefits, etc. You will ensure that the intent of each step is mastered before the line/department moves to the next step.
- Market and promote TPM with the focus on pillar methodology. Train teammates on the established steps and coach individuals, teams, and departments regarding steps and act as the primary resource to all departments
- Lead and reinforce TPM related discussions with hourly and management teammates to
- Serve as an active member of the EC and LC and support the functional teams within the plant that support safety, quality, employee involvement and performance.
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related field
- 10 years of progressive experience in manufacturing, including roles leading others and in Production, Technical or Warehouse operations
- Prior food & beverage or consumer products industry experience expected
- Experience working with the implementation and oversight of TPM initiatives, ideally as a pillar lead
- Prior experience leading continuous improvement initiatives with knowledge of CI methodologies & tools
- Demonstrated project management skills on cross functional, cross location initiatives
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP skills) needed
- Ability to use data for root cause and trend analysis
- Highly developed communication , interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with various internal and external contacts and influence others to drive change and positive improvements.
- Up to 20% domestic overnight travel
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for TPM Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly