Junior Packaging Developer
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Position main objectives:
•Responsible for implementing technology-based packaging development initiatives or adapting existing packaging formats under line manager supervision.
•Provide support to Packaging Developers in their project & activities aimed at evaluating and developing new technologies before testing and deploying them across geographies.
Job profile, accountabilities:
• Manage packaging development activities through to market launch, leveraging internal and external development resources.
• Manage testing of new packaging solutions to ensure compliance with TCCC packaging quality standards.
• Support packaging related workshops with Business Units inc. department sample management.
• Where applicable, ensure that TCCC intellectual property rights are established and protected prior to commercialization of new innovations.
• Maintain a level of competence in packaging-related matters relevant to completion of the role.
• Develop and maintain expert knowledge of current and emerging technologies in a specific area of expertise to be defined.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key Corporate and Business Unit functions (QA, SRA, Commercialization, Marketing…) plus Bottler Technical teams to validate and implement potential new developments and to maintain an expert knowledge of TCCC Packaging specifications, quality requirements, legislative requirements and environmental policies.
• Develop and maintain relationships with leading edge packaging suppliers.
• Participate in and provide consulting on packaging related matters to project teams and key stakeholders within Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) Business Units, Bottlers and the packaging innovation team.
• Identify and promote best practice sharing within the system.
• Keep specification management (Picasso) and project management (CIF) databases updated according to our internal policy;
• Regularly report on status of projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (depending of the experience) in packaging technology, industrial product design or related engineering field.
- up to 3 years relevant industry experience
Competencies & skills:
• Conceptual and general knowledge of packaging technologies, materials and processes:
- Understanding of the functions of packaging and knowledge of the common primary and secondary packaging technologies and systems used within the packaged ready to drink beverage industry;
- Understanding of environmental issues associated with the production and disposal of packaging materials;
- Understanding the relationships between package design, materials properties, environmental influences, and package performance;
- Understanding of packaging cost influences and components of value chain;
• Working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Fluent in English, additional language is a plus.
Travel (% required):
travel required 10-15%
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Apply for Junior Packaging Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly