Supply Chain Business Analyst
As a Supply Chain Business Analysts working in the Supply Chain function, you will help work in a data oriented culture, helping determine and execute the best possible end-to-end decisions across the value chain. The objective of the role is to improve operational efficiency, reducing cost, increasing revenue, and simplifying complexity. The objectives are expected to be achieved through the utilization of advanced analytics, optimization techniques, and by leveraging technology. As an internal consultant, your customers will include functional and divisional stakeholders. You will participate in identifying opportunities, collecting information, developing business requirements, performing data analysis, and generating and implementing innovative and sustainable solutions to address business needs and priorities.
Develop solutions to the physical distribution and operational planning functions through analysis, identification, and implementation of improvements that will optimize Total Delivered cost.
Develop and implement tools for use within the Supply Chain function and across the company.
Facilitate data analysis to identify improvement, provide insight, and drive value and execution as needed by divisions, subsidiaries, and functions.
Design and create reports and dashboards to support functional KPI's and functions requests. Analyzes manual and computer generated reports for relevance, accuracy and timeliness. Summarizes data for use in commentaries to functions and sub-teams.
Support the Performance Analytics and Optimization Manager in their duties to be the liaison between the Physical Logistics Teams and BI Ad-hoc project work
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL
An undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain, or a related engineering and management discipline from an accredited University.
Knowledge of Supply Chain including supply planning, network design, inventory management, and resource planning.
2 years of experience in Supply Chain
Experience in a Continuous Improvement (NCE) and LEAN culture.
Experience with analytics and statistics
Experience with large enterprise business systems and ERP environment such as SAP.
Desirable experience with Physical Logistics (Transportation, Warehousing, etc…) and knowledge of Transportation Management Systems (TMS), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), telematics, or dispatching systems
Desirable experience in the CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) industry
• Collaborates with the customer to get a better understanding of their needs, and builds trust in order to advise and direct them in pursuit of common goals.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, with proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
• Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze and interpret business and systems requirements.
• Demonstrates consistent ability to achieve accurate and timely results.
• Approaches new challenges with an open mind and actively listens to others' opinions, alternatives and ideas by probing and respectfully challenging ideas and status quo as defined by Nestlé's Leadership Framework.
• Prepares written and verbal communications that clearly, thoroughly and accurately convey the appropriate technical, scientific, or business information.
• Seeks, understands, and openly accepts feedback from others to continuously improve performance.
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint
• Prefer experience with SQL and relational databases.
• Modeling and programming experience with Access and Excel/VBA.