Maintenance Engineering Supervisor
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for all maintenance functions necessary to ensure efficient plant operations: manufacturing, utility services, boilers, ammonia refrigeration, compressed air, electrical services, and building maintenance.
Maintenance Supervisor also provides coaching and Skill development to the Maintenance and Operations teams in: loss elimination, risk management and life cycle asset management to sustain a proactive - planned maintenance program.
Other responsibilities include training, coaching and assessing mechanics on maintenance & engineering related elements of Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) using TPM as the multi-disciplined approach to establish “Continuous Improvement and Zero Loss” culture, preparing the yearly budget in addition to supervision and regulatory compliance of the environmental program, project installation, modification, or renovation of building and equipment.
- Guide the factories to reduce technical stoppages in equipment or areas of common occurrence (priority given to areas of highest incidence or impact).
- Ensure the systematic review all line, processes, and utilities that are critical to the business and those where failure can have an unacceptable impact on safety, personnel safety, food safety, environment, or compliance with the law.
- Monitor plant/equipment trends to ensure best possible operation and reduction of planned/unplanned downtime.
- Propose and monitor key performance indicators in accordance with the Best Maintenance Practices.
- Facilitate the evolution/refinement of Maintenance activities to minimize planned and unplanned downtime (PM's, changeovers, etc.).
- Ensure the implementation of all repairs/modifications resulting from Gap assessments, plant audits, and notifications are executed on time and offer a high quality workmanship.
- Ensure that the job planning, material and services planning is accurate and effective.
- Ensure that the equipment history, damage code and root cause analysis are completed correctly.
- Develop and lead a network of Factory SME's (subject matter experts). Train and guide them in the implementation and leadership of the NCE Reliability program in their factories.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and provide periodic feedback to ensure development.
- Conduct regular inspections of plant to seek out potential problems and to solicit operator feedback.
- Consolidate and analyze the factory M&R budgets, drive value-added and sustainable improvements with the assistance of Group Engineering Specialists and Engineering Managers.
- Manage the technical stores, scheduled Work Orders, labor hour allocation and the equipment Bill of Material (BOM).
- Support and back-fill the roll-out and sustainability of TPM-PM Pillar across all Nestlé USA and Canada factories.
- Assures compliance with government regulatory agencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering preferred, technical discipline required.
- Minimum 1-3 years (Internships included) experience in a manufacturing environment and knowledge of Utilities, Facilities or Production equipment maintenance preferred.
- CMRP (Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional) or Direct experience with Maintenance Planning and/or supervision preferred.
Apply for Maintenance Engineering Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly