Manager, Regional Fleet Operations
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It's another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You've no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Regional Fleet Operations reporting to the Sr. Manager, Fleet Operations and based in Baltimore, MD, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, or Lanham, MD. This position will be responsible for managing and executing all Regional Ready Refresh fleet operations and budget management, oversight of all shop activities, standards, safety, and compliance.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Direct leadership of all branch fleet techs and shop activities, supporting Profit & Loss alignment
• Manage shop safety standards and support environmental compliance, training
• Manage for Transman shop compliance and tech productivity
• Primary contact to support regional fleet escalations and gap closure activities to ensure fleet processes are in compliance with Nestle requirements
• Execute and support of national initiatives and processes
• Facilitate interviews, hiring, conduct work-withs as required
• Manage and oversee outside repair and maintenance vendors
Key measures for this position include but are not limited to:
• Profit & Loss performance
• Audit participation, risk assessments, training compliance (ASE)
• Accurate shop inventory control, PO processes, and other TMW activities
• Field execution level (P&C)
Key qualifications for this position include but are not limited to:
• 2-3 years of experience in multi-site fleet management
• Understanding of DOT, and fleet shop standards
• Demonstrated experience in leading, training, and coaching employees
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment, ability to influence others not under direct control
• Solid knowledge of fleet maintenance systems
• Demonstrated ability of P&L management
• Experience with vendor relations/management
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Advanced Excel, SAP required
• Experience applying safe work methods and understanding of 5S principles
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?