Market Activation Manager, LA
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are currently seeking a Market Activation Manager, LA, who will report to the Market Activation Manager, USA. This position will be responsible leading the International Brand plan implementation within the Los Angeles market, supporting the execution of the base plan and developing and deploying new tactics to deliver an accelerated growth.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• To create and own the plan for the geo-target (i.e. the OMP) which will deliver against the international brand objectives - incorporating but not limited to the focus areas.
• To work with the marketing team and build the communication plan for the geo-target, leveraging local knowledge and expertise to deliver an up-weighted and optimized plan for the year (e.g. sampling, outdoor, sponsorships, etc.).
• To identify the tactics which will step-change our brand visibility in-trade (e.g. availability, placement, shelf space, POS placement, BBE execution) and create the roll-out plan to ensure flawless execution.
• To work with the sales team to support and strengthen the key sub-channel plans within the geo-target (Immediate consumption, HORECA, e-commerce).
• Secure the additional resources required (both human and financial) to achieve geo-targeted plan objectives through business case methodology.
• To identify opportunities to strengthen the effectiveness and efficiency of our operations within the geo-target.
• Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies.
Key Qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Minimum 7 years' experience in marketing And/or sales role within Nestlé or other FMCG.
• Experience in leading and managing cross functionally.
• Financial acumen and understanding of P&L business drivers.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive.
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?