Regional Blow Mold Mechanic
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are currently seeking a Blow Mold Technician for our PET bottle production team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Safely and proactively operate, troubleshoot, and optimize PET blow mold and support equipment
- Meet performance targets for blow molding
- Ensure proper setup of blow mold machines
- Monitor and adjust bottle processes to optimize bottle quality and correct defects, including the completion of hourly quality checks
- Manage bottle silo level, merge/dump gate setup, and blower speeds
- Routinely communicate with and coach up/down stream operators to maximize line performance
- Execute preform and bottle changeovers
- Maintain machine adjustment logs
- Comply with sanitation standards, adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow contamination prevention and machine cleaning procedures
- Become proficient in facility specific blow molder equipment operations & troubleshooting
- Use troubleshooting to correct downtime issues
- Communicate with maintenance on machine performance issues, submit work requests for corrective maintenance
- Cross train and perform duties of other team members as needed
- Assist with equipment repairs, preventative maintenance, and rebuilds as needed
Key qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED; additional technical training in Plastic Blow Molding and Extruding highly desired
- Prior experience operating PET blowmold equipment, troubleshooting blowmold components (i.e. t-arm, spindle, blowing valves) and processing experience is needed
- Strong computer and IT proficiency related to blowmold machines (i.e. PLC, SAP)
- Ability to work independently or with a team and communicate effectively
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Comfort working in a high speed production environment
- Ability to move/lift 50 lbs various times over a 12 hour shift, basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to work holidays and weekends (we are a 24/7 business operating through most weekends and holidays)
- Ability to successfully pass an online skills assessment prior to onsite interview
- Successful completion of a post offer physical, drug screen and background check are required
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com. You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Regional Blow Mold Mechanic
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly